Friday, May 6, 2016

Update for May

Okay, so I haven't posted since early March. No good, I know.

Just a couple of updates:

1. I changed the name of the blog from "BookieBlog" to "Tablets and Pens," mostly to moderate my Google Analytics. I think I was getting a lot of traffic to the blog because people thought it was a gambling ("bookie") blog... and Google kept wanting me to advertise gambling stuff... It may change back to Bookie at some juncture. Just feeling the waters for now.

2. I have made virtually zero progress on my reading list for 2016. So, there's that. Which leads to Update #3.

3. I have a new job, THANK THE HEAVENS.

4. In the past week, I have stumbled upon some very impressive self-pub'd ebooks on Amazon. I am reviewing them on Amazon as I go, and I may dedicate a post to such reviews at the end of the month. Who knows.

That is all for now. Hope you are all still doing well :)

No comments: